Kicking Out Bullying
Details for Kicking Out Bullying
The EGM Society is thrilled to present its 3rd year of Kicking Out Bullying! Edmonton’s only youth 3v3 soccer tournament unites youth, parents, coaches, teachers and business leaders against the prevalent issue of bullying by fostering teamwork and leadership skills. Through the sport of soccer, the “participation” arm of our Shaping Our Students initiative strives to inspire and motivate youth to take action, stand up and kick bullying out of their day-to-day lives.
2015 was a huge success! We can’t wait for this year!
- October 1, 2016
- Location: OUTDOORS beside the South Soccer Centre, 6520 Roper Rd.
- $120.00 per team: Maximum 6 players per team, 3 play on the field at once
- Age groups: U10-U18 boys and U10-U18 girls COMPETATIVE & RECREATIONAL
- All tournament rules on registration site
- Free participation T-shirt for all players, 3 games guaranteed
- Top fundraising individual & top 3 teams raising money for their pledge against bullying recognized at the tournament with PRIZES!
- Alberta Soccer Association (ASA) sanctioned tournament
- No need for ASA membership, ALL YOUTH INSURED